It can help regulate enzyme levels, optimise assimilation, and improve liver functional efficiency by protecting the hepatic parenchyma and promoting hepatocellular regeneration.
It promotes the rapid elimination of acetaldehyde (a byproduct of ethanol oxidation that is commonly thought to cause hangovers) and protects against alcohol-induced hepatic damage. Liv.52 also reduces the lipotropic (compounds that aid in the breakdown of fat) effects of chronic alcoholism and prevents fatty liver infiltration.
Liv.52's antiperoxidative activity prevents the loss of functional integrity of the cell membrane, maintains cytochrome P-450 (a large and diverse group of enzymes that catalyse the oxidation of organic substances), and accelerates recovery and ensures early restoration of hepatic functions in infective hepatitis.
The following natural ingredients in Liv.52 have potent liver-protective properties against chemically-induced liver toxicity:
Caper bush (Capparis spinosa): a potent hepatoprotective, preventing oxidative stress in the plasma and hepatic cells. It boosts the liver and spleen's functional efficiency, and flavonoids found in the caper bush have significant antioxidant properties.
Wild chicory (Cichorium intybus): protects the liver from toxicity caused by alcohol. It is also a powerful antioxidant with hepatoprotective properties that inhibits oxidative DNA degradation in tissue debris.
ADVANTAGES AND EFFECTS
Athletes who buy Liv 52 herbal liver care tablets in Australia review the positive effects:
- As a daily health supplement, it aids digestion by regulating liver enzyme levels.
- It improves appetite and promotes weight gain in anorexia and people with less-than-optimal growth rates, and it also addresses pregnancy appetite loss.
- 52 halts the progression of cirrhosis and prevents further liver damage in pre-cirrhotic patients.
- It improves the liver's functional efficiency and assimilation.
- Safeguards the hepatic parenchyma.
INDICATIONS AND APPLICATIONS
Liv.52 can aid in both prevention and treatment of:
- Viral hepatitis
- Alcohol-related liver disease
- Liver disorders, such as fatty liver, are linked to protein-energy malnutrition.
- Cirrhosis in its early stages and pre-cirrhosis
- Protein and energy deficiency
- Appetite loss
- Damage to the liver caused by radiation and chemotherapy
- As a hepatotoxic drug adjuvant, such as anti-tubercular drugs, statins, chemotherapeutic agents, and antiretroviral
- A useful adjuvant during convalescence and long illness
- As a supplement to hemodialysis
- Jaundice and loss of appetite during pregnancy
APPLICATION AND DOSAGE
The recommended dosage for Liv 52 liver care tablets for sale in Australia:
The recommended dose for adults is 2 to 3 tablets taken 3 to 4 times per day, ideally before meals.
If taken at the recommended dosage, Liv.52 has no known side effects.
Buy your genuine Himalaya Liv 52 herbal liver care tablets for post-cycle therapy (PCT) online with credit cards, Western Union, or Bitcoin and get delivery in Australia within 3 to 8 business days.
|Substance||various herbal ingredients|